Krypt CloudMail has been added to VMware’s certified list of Zimbra Service Providers – http://www.zimbra.com/partners/zimbra_service_providers.html
Krypt CloudMail offers enterprise grade email and collaboration services that can be setup in minutes! Here’s a few reasons why you should switch to Krypt CloudMail powered by VMware Zimbra for your hosted email services.
- Better Than The CompetitionNearly identical features to Microsoft Exchange 2010 with even more enhanced document sharing capabilities without the need to purchase additional software and resources (see full list of features here).
- Huge Cost SavingsSave over 50% in Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over Microsoft Exchange in licensing costs alone! Convert your fixed capital expenditures into operating expenditures by choosing Krypt CloudMail.
- Never Tied DownPlatform independent! Use any browser to view rich AJAX or HTML web client as well as support for numerous operating systems with Zimbra Desktop.
- Complete RedundancyFull redundancy powered by Krypt Cloud running on industry proven VMware technology for advanced resiliency and scalability.
- Perfect for Medium & Large DeploymentsFor Medium and Large deployments choose to have your own private instance of Krypt CloudMail.
- Solid SPAM ProtectionMulti level inbound and outbound SPAM protection through SpamExperts, Spam Assassin and Clam AV.
- 100% DeliverabilityEnsure 100% deliverability with SendGrid! Easy integrate your own SendGrid account with Krypt CloudMail.
- Fully ManagedWe’ll manage everything! Don’t worry about backups and hiring additional mail administrators with our multiple 24×7 VPLS Technical Assistance Centers located worldwide. We’ll also assist with your migration to Krypt CloudMail.
- Open StandardsSupports open standards such as SOAP, REST, CalDAV, CardDAV, ICS, RSS Feeds for you to create your own Zimlets to automate simple tasks such as rolling over an address pulling up Google Maps for that address.
- Seamless IntegrationSeamlessly integrate Krypt CloudMail into your existing Microsoft Active Directory environment for single sign on capabilities and more!
Learn more at http://www.krypt.com/cloud/mail/